Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Weekend

This week we will be 34 weeks!! Time is ticking away! It is so amazing to see how far we have come. To think I was put on strict bed rest at 22 weeks! I wasn't sure we were going to make it this far, and now I can see the finish line.
Dan and I were so blessed this weekend with a baby shower hosted by our Sunday school class. Many of our family came in from out of town. Abby is one Blessed little girl. So many people love her and have been praying for her upcoming arrival! This is going to be one stylish girly girl!!! Lots of baby gifts, lots of clothes!!!Abby's first Steelers outfit!!
My cousin Amy loves to take pictures and dabbles in photography. She offered to take some maternity pictures of Dan and I while she was in town. So after the shower, we went to downtown Charleston and took pictures.
I am now back at work a few hours a week. Mostly doing secretary stuff; entering orders, answering phones, etc. It's nice to get out of the house, and back to some sense of "normal".


I've been blessed with a boss who understands motherhood!! She is doing what she can to help save some leave time for after Abigail's arrival.
My Doctor's appointments are going well. Abby is growing like she should. She is actually more active this week. I have a feeling she's going to be one active girl!
Dan and I can't thank you enough for your love, prayers, and support!!!! We are getting excited to meet our daughter, and we can't wait to introduce her to all of you.



Love,
Dan, Kim, and Abigail

2 comments:

The Milne Family said...

Cute pics! Love the baby booties one!

Josh Katie and Gavin said...

i love the pics!! and the steelers outfit!!!